Error in dashboard

This thread has been added to the roadmap.

JB

Administrator
Staff member
The error is gone, I've received an email with a download link, clicked it, installed it but the version is always 10.14. Now I've clicked to rebuild and I'll let you know...
10.28.03 , but the add-on is 10.29.00 (latest version)
Hello guys,

I don't know what happened exactly.

I just started a generation of your apps, but with the option to update the APK (not only OTA).

You will receive the download link in like 30-60 minutes. Download the APK, install it, and you should be up to date back :)

Tell me if it didn't work,

Best regards,
JB

Website
www.tuttosullapostaelettronica.it
Received the email, installed, received the notice of the app upgrade, done it but it seems that nothing changed. If I ask info on the App I get version 10.14.0.

I've also noticed that if I see the list of the new messages and click on one of them I'm taken to the first thread message and not to the first one unread. Is this bug fixed yet?

JB

Administrator
Staff member
Received the email, installed, received the notice of the app upgrade, done it but it seems that nothing changed. If I ask info on the App I get version 10.14.0.

I've also noticed that if I see the list of the new messages and click on one of them I'm taken to the first thread message and not to the first one unread. Is this bug fixed yet?
I download your app on here : https://exp-shell-app-assets.s3.us-...2-3af71d0f69e647c195781ea4f793fb76-signed.apk, and installed it. It's the correct 10.29.00 version.

Can you try again ? It's working for me !

Yes, this hasn't been fixed yet. I will !

Regards

Website
sytrycommunity.fr
Hello guys,

I don't know what happened exactly.

I just started a generation of your apps, but with the option to update the APK (not only OTA).

You will receive the download link in like 30-60 minutes. Download the APK, install it, and you should be up to date back :)

Tell me if it didn't work,

Best regards,
JB
Hello, just downloaded the new app. Now my app restart all the time and give me this screen :
Screenshot_20190315-145525.png

View error :
Screenshot_20190315-145546.png
Screenshot_20190315-145600.png

Regards, SyTry

JB

Administrator
Staff member
Done ! It will be available in the 10.30.00 release (tonight) :)

Hello, just downloaded the new app. Now my app restart all the time and give me this screen :
I sent you a private message on Discord to fix this easily in French, together :)